{Togetherness, happiness, fun and laughDaisypath Anniversary tickers

All photographs are there to remind us of what we forget, they are just like the recipe - a memory of the finished dishes...}

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Recipe: Grilled Salmon with Bacon & Corn relish

Yeah...it's all about salmon...salmon and salmon... lol...cause we bought the whole salmon.

So in order not to become sick of salmon, I need to be a lil creative stealing recipe from internet hahaha...

Grilled Salmon with bacon and corn relish
I did some cheating here, I use the frozen corn kernel instead of fresh corn hahahha....

Enjoy :)


1 comment:

  1. Hi Fyen! That looks so delicious! I'm Heather and I was hoping you would be willing to answer a quick question about your blog! My email is Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail.com :-)

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover