{Togetherness, happiness, fun and laughDaisypath Anniversary tickers

All photographs are there to remind us of what we forget, they are just like the recipe - a memory of the finished dishes...}

Friday, June 17, 2011

Recipe : Chinese Water Dumplings 水餃

167346_10150097671031857_551521856_6680430_1028182_n[2]

As per request, today I post my chinese water dumplings recipe :D

Fried or steamed, soupy or dry, whatever you choose, it is still my fav dish. Since I get this recipe originally from my mom…so I don’t have any measurement on it. So in order to make sure that it tastes good, I just try it directly tho it is still raw hahaha :P

uneed_thumb[1]

  • 1/2 pack of minced pork
  • 1/2 pack of minced chicken
  • 8 prawns ( either minced or can cut it into half)
  • 1 egg
  • 1 pack dumpling skin
  • spring onion (finely chopped)
  • water chestnut (finely chopped)
  • sesame oil
  • salt and pepper
  • fish sauce or soy sauce

stepbystep[3]

  1. Lets do the mixing…minced pork + minced chicken + minced prawns + finely chopped spring onion and water chestnut  + seasonings
  2. Place a teaspoonful in each skin and wrap it  and stick it with the egg ( can google on how to wrap it as my mom’s method is slight different so the that’s why mine doesn’t look like gyoza hehe)
  3. You can either deep fried it or steam it or boil it into salt water. And always garnish it with sesame oil especially for steamed and boiled dumplings.
  4. Yummy yummy and enjoy your hot yet juicy dumplings :Dlil[4]

1 comment:

  1. chinese water dumplings?hehe~I like the one which is full of pork and coin!

    Karen Millen dresses

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover