{Togetherness, happiness, fun and laughDaisypath Anniversary tickers

All photographs are there to remind us of what we forget, they are just like the recipe - a memory of the finished dishes...}

Friday, November 11, 2011

My Day: Dinner @ Ippudo Japanese Ramen Noodle

a

Had our dinner last night(11.11.11) @ Ippudo, Mandarin Gallery. The queque is damn long...well since it is recommended by one of my best fren and claim to be very nice ramen...why not we give a try.

We wait for about half an hour and finally we had the chance to try the ramen.
Overall these are my conclusion:
- The ramen doesn't really worth for such a long queue.I can rate the ramen 6 out of 10.
- Try the spicy chicken wing
- Good interior with lots of cute bowls

Anyway, you can go and have a try there. People say never try never know 

1 1 
Crispy Chicken Raijin (Spicy Sauce) ~ Recommended
Note: When you taste it, you will feel like Indomie seasoning hahaha…but still I recommend you guys to try this
Ippundo ramen
I heart the interior ♥♥♥Ippudo ramen 
fyen

Ippundo’s location:

333A Orchard Road
#04-02/03/04
Singapore 238867



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover