{Togetherness, happiness, fun and laughDaisypath Anniversary tickers

All photographs are there to remind us of what we forget, they are just like the recipe - a memory of the finished dishes...}

Thursday, February 21, 2013

From Ms to Mrs: Dear My Super Mom

Dear My Super Mom,

Thanks for teaching me,

I always remember your prayers and they have always followed me.
They have clung to me all my life.

Thanks for being a full-time Mommy,
As the hardest job in the world, and never ask for any salary.
Sharing your intellectual and physical education, guiding me, inspiring me the confidence
and always be there for me 24/7

Thanks for showering me your love everyday,

Only Mom can easily understand my tears, soothe my disappoints and calm all my fears

Thanks for enriching my life in more ways than I can count,

To be strong, loving and so many things

Thanks for touch my lives in precious ways

Your deep warm hugs put joy in all my days,
your smile can brighten any moment,
your love will stay with me forever and always

I'll strive to be a wife and best Mom like you for my lil family


I love you Mom n ALWAYS WILL...


From your forever lil daughter who still loves to being pampered, cared and slept on your warm lap ❤ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover