{Togetherness, happiness, fun and laughDaisypath Anniversary tickers

All photographs are there to remind us of what we forget, they are just like the recipe - a memory of the finished dishes...}

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Sharing : When was the last time you said " 妈,我爱你 "

A simple inspirational video which will touch your heart and move your soul...

Love the way their teachers teach the kids how to show their love to their mom :) ~bravo
especially in this generation...
Even some kids also struggling to say the "three magic words" to their mother...
some have to read from paper...
I wish to be a Great mom one day and teach my children the meaning of Family
and force them to say " I love you Mom" or " I love you Dad" whenever they have a chance
huehueh *evil mom :P*
Joking...for sure I will love my children the most...:P

" To a child's ear, "Mother" is magic in any language " - Arlene Benedict

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover