{Togetherness, happiness, fun and laughDaisypath Anniversary tickers

All photographs are there to remind us of what we forget, they are just like the recipe - a memory of the finished dishes...}

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

From Mrs to Mommy: Our 3rd Babymoon @ Singapore

I'm so blessed....I had my 3rd babymoon last weekend...
Never imagine that my husband will give me a surprise weekend getaway for babymoon relaxing plus celebrating my super advance birthday ahahhaha....(yeah...tho too early but still I'm so happy :)

We stayed at Marina Bay Sands for 1night...
Our hotel room
While waiting for our room to be ready, we went to enjoy the pool first. They gave us the room at around 6pm so they allowed us to do the late check out around 1.30pm the next day.
Enjoying the infinity pool
Enjoying the HOT jacuzzi in the middle of the HOT day lol 
The Lifeguard
The lady counter staff who served us is a very nice lady, she offered us a better room which was at level 39 with the Garden by the Bay view from our tiny balcony room :)




Our dinner was at Pizzeria Mozza 




In-room DIY breakfast

As this lazy hubby wanted to wake up late, so I went downstairs and bought some croissants and cakes and make our own coffee and tea for our DIY in-room breakfast

Hubby loves the coffee éclair (SGD7) from SweetSpot Patisserie, and I love the chocolate cake (dunno what does it call).And the croissant tastes nice and crispy as well. I didn't try their macaroon cause I don't like macaroon (please excuse me hehehe...)


For sure I will going back there to try their signature cake Chocolate Paradigm 
SweetSpot Patisserie @MBS
We went to the infinity pool for 2 days.... and lucky us...the rain stopped at around 3 pm after raining for the whole morning on Sunday (I thought that we can't enjoy swimming on Sunday due to heavy rain...but thanks God hehehe)

Watching Running Man while waiting for the rain stopped on Sunday morning
Overall, We love to stay at MBS, all the staffs are very good and welcome you, only one person the lifeguard, Travis who really know how to ruin our babymoon ;(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover