{Togetherness, happiness, fun and laughDaisypath Anniversary tickers

All photographs are there to remind us of what we forget, they are just like the recipe - a memory of the finished dishes...}

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Cute: Hello Kitty Sewing Machine

Ok..I’m not a BIG fan of Hello Kitty, but I think these are cute...so just want to share with you guys…anyway I think it is very easy for us to find something something in Hello Kitty style compare to other anime characters. As I said before, one of my bestie is a huge Hello Kitty’s fans and she has lots lots of Hello Kitty’s collections such as kitchen sets, computer accessories, etc etc… well I don’t think she will buy this one as she is not a girly style and absolutely she won’t do any sewing hahaha :P
HK01 hk02 hk03 hk04 hk05 hk06
fyen[8]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover