{Togetherness, happiness, fun and laughDaisypath Anniversary tickers

All photographs are there to remind us of what we forget, they are just like the recipe - a memory of the finished dishes...}

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Fashion alert : Meat dress

2010-09-13-ladygagameatdress.jpg
From top to toe all made by meat, no offense eniwei she enjoyed it and actually I love the way she dare to express her fashion (tho I don’t like her overfashion and love to make sensation…but still that’s only my opinion) and something that get my attention and put it here is what Gaga told the world:
“What’s everyone’s big problem with my meat dress?
“Haven’t they seen me wear leather? Next time I’ll wear a tofu dress and the soy milk police will come after me.”
haha…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover