{Togetherness, happiness, fun and laughDaisypath Anniversary tickers

All photographs are there to remind us of what we forget, they are just like the recipe - a memory of the finished dishes...}

Thursday, August 1, 2013

weTalk: #1 My birthday present

Last night we had this silly conversation. Mr.Ng was busy watching his "Trueblood" TV Series while I was browsing through my iPhone. Suddenly...

me : Dear...my birthday is coming soooonnn

Mr.Ng: What?!? (pause his TV Series)

me: My birthday is coming sooooonnn... Where's my gift?

Mr.Ng: Lol...still early

me: No... you see...now is August, September n then OCTOBERR... see...

Mr.Ng: hmmm...ok...

me: what? so don't forget my bday gift and I want a surprise

Mr.Ng: No worries... for sure I will give u surprise

me: ..... (felt suspicious)

Mr.Ng: ...no worries...you will know when the day comes

me: sure boh...u rarely give me surprise one...boring

Mr.Ng: of course I will...wait and see...

me: ....

Mr.Ng: ....the surprise is no bday gift hahahahaha...

me: what...piang e...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover