{Togetherness, happiness, fun and laughDaisypath Anniversary tickers

All photographs are there to remind us of what we forget, they are just like the recipe - a memory of the finished dishes...}

Friday, August 2, 2013

weTalk: #3 Thai Adv

In the living room, while I was checking my facebook with my mobile

me: Dear, have u seen this adv yet? sui ca bo le ( pretty woman)

Dear: ha? which one?

me: *pass the mobile and click the play button*

Dear: Ah Gua right? (gay right?)

me: ....

Dear: *still watching the video* I know this is Ah Gua....Ah Gua...Ah Gua...

me: ... u sure or not...see...she got breast...very nice breast... how can be she is Ah Gua

Dear: no...can tell from his face... I'm sure Ah Gua...Ah Gua... *still insist*

me: no...got breast...got breast...see the breast...

Dear : Ah Gua...Ah Gua... Ah Gua... 

*towards the end of the video*

Dear: Hahahaha....see Ah Gua.... heueuheu....eh... but good ad le...is it Thai ad??? Wow...they are so creative... I always like their creativity... btw what does this ad means?

me: walaweee...u watch until finish still u don't know the meaning... it means although u don't have breast, after u wear their bra. It can help u to push until u have breast...be tahan such thing u also dunno

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover