{Togetherness, happiness, fun and laughDaisypath Anniversary tickers

All photographs are there to remind us of what we forget, they are just like the recipe - a memory of the finished dishes...}

Friday, August 2, 2013

weTalk: #2 Practice makes perfect

Mr.Ng was taking a course and his exam was coming soon. On the night time he told me to buy pencil, calculator n bla bla...

Mr.Ng: My exam is coming soon. Please help me buy pencil 2B 2, black pens 2 and what else ah? Oh, do you have any calculator? simple one will do

me: oh...I prepare for you later

then the next morning, I text him...

me: btw smua da beli liao a (btw, i have bought..)

me: ur pen, pencil, eraser, sharpener, calculator, print out the email

me: do i miss something?

me: omg...u really like a baby hah...so pamper walaweee

me: kaya wa lg ngurusin ujian anak hahahaha ;P (like I'm preparing for my son's exam hahaha)

Mr.Ng: Hahahaah

Mr.Ng: Mommy exam this weekend lei

Mr.Ng: Its a training lol

Mr.Ng: Love u dear2 heapsss

me: .... (blushing)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover