{Togetherness, happiness, fun and laughDaisypath Anniversary tickers

All photographs are there to remind us of what we forget, they are just like the recipe - a memory of the finished dishes...}

Monday, August 12, 2013

weTalk: #6 Selamat Idul Firti ( Happy Hari Raya AidilFitri)

On Hari Raya Eve...

me: Dear, Selamat Hari Raya Idul Fitri...Mohon maaf lahir dan batin (Happy Hari Raya AidilFirti, Please forgive (me) by physics and emotion)

Mr.Ng: Ya ...ya... *half awake half asleep* Selamat Hari Raya juga ( Happy Hari Raya AidilFitri too...) go sleep now...

*Next morning after I had my own breakfast [cause Mr.Ng love to sleep and he can sleep till 12 noon or even more...so I always had my small breakfast alone first if not, lil one will keep playing the drum inside my belly hehe...] I jumped to his bed, sat on top of him and said...

me: Selamat Hari Raya Idul Fitri...Mohon maaf lahir dan batin la..la...la... *do a lil bit dancing* where's my green bao (green envelopes)** I want my green bao....baby also want...lalala... *still doing some silly dancing*

*Mr.Ng Look at me with his zombie looked*

*My hand was very cold because of the aircon so I slipped my hand inside his big tummy*

Mr.Ng: AIYOOOOO...this girl a...why so notti? (naughty) no green bao for you... and you are...please ah...behave...don't jump here and there like monkey

*Me roll over the other side of the bed*

me: blame the baby...baby ask mommy to do so...anyway...green baooooo.... *still insist*

Mr.Ng: walawe...don't always use baby as your excuse a....

me: HAHAHAHAHA....excuse mah...so??! green bao??

Mr.Ng: No green bao for you

me: Why not? baby also want green bao...Daddy must give one to baby...

*Mr.Ng ignore me and go back to his sleeping beauty therapy*

Yeah...and this is how we spent our lazy Hari Raya AifilFitri before we went for our Johor Bahru Getaways :)

To all Muslim Friends, Wishing you and Your Family A Happy Idul Fitri...
May All Happiness belong to you :)

** Malay Muslims in Malaysia, Brunei, Indonesia and Singapore have adapted the Chinese custom of handling out monetary gifts in envelopes as part of Hari Raya Celebration. But instead of red packets, they use green envelopes instead)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover