{Togetherness, happiness, fun and laughDaisypath Anniversary tickers

All photographs are there to remind us of what we forget, they are just like the recipe - a memory of the finished dishes...}

Friday, June 11, 2010

Yoann Gourcuff : The Next Big Thing from France

World cup 2010 is a hot topic today…Everyone ask me if I do watch these matches or not…and I will say “no”, “not really” because I don’t know them and out of so-called “football” things ages ago. And I just say that there’s no main reason why should I watch these matches, but I’m wrong…I make a mistake hahaha…until my friend told and introduce me some of cute and handsome footballer…And I think it would be nice to share it with everyone here….hahaha…

This cute little boy (haha…since I’m older than him), known from my friend and he is new in this World Cup 2010…he is cute right? I think he is a lil bit like Ricky Martin. Well, maybe he will be one of my aim to watch World cup this year:P

 

* Name: Yoan Gouffran
* Position: Forward
* Date of birth (age): 25/05/1986
* Country: France
* Club: Bordeaux ( France FRA )
* Height: 175cm
* Weight: 70kg
* UEFA competition debut:
* Club: UEFA Champions League (Group stage)
16/09/08: Chelsea 4 – 0 Bordeaux
* National team: European Under-19 Championship (First qualifying round)
28/09/04: France 2 – 1 Armenia

 

France has a new general and his name is Yoann Gourcuff. He may provide an answer to the old question of who will succeed Zinedine Zidane as the world’s best playmaker. Gourcuff, who exploded at Bordeaux last season after a disappointing spell with AC Milan, has it all. Like Zidane, he has that functional flair, lust for labor and ability to redirect entire soccer games with difficult and simple passes alike, seldom overstepping his boundaries. While he has yet to play his 17th game for France, he is unquestionably its conductor, leading his choir in beautiful hymns of soccer.

Scouting thumbnail: Very creative, technical playmaker who excels playing in the hole. Outrageous array of tricks and dribble moves and artistic vision.

The 2009 UNFP Awards  by cee.rodriguez.

yoann-gourcuff-2 by namakutephy.

Source

1 comment:

  1. His name is actually Yoann Gourcuff, and he's easily one of the most beautiful men this world and I have ever seen. <3

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover